Inositol is a B-vitamin-like nutrient that occurs naturally in whole grains, beans, nuts, and fruits. The human body also makes inositol on its own. In this article, we share information about what inositol is, how it works, and how it may benefit your health.
- Keep your immune system in top shape
- Rethinking Milk: Science Takes On the Dairy Dilemma
- Sleep deprivation may lead to losses in fertility
- The impact of in-person and online structured yoga programs on anxiety levels in patients after in vitro fertilization (IVF) failure: a preliminary analysis
- Top 5 Health Benefits of Inositol