Inositol is a B-vitamin-like nutrient that occurs naturally in whole grains, beans, nuts, and fruits. The human body also makes inositol on its own. In this article, we share information about what inositol is, how it works, and how it may benefit your health.
- Sleep deprivation may lead to losses in fertility
- The impact of in-person and online structured yoga programs on anxiety levels in patients after in vitro fertilization (IVF) failure: a preliminary analysis
- Top 5 Health Benefits of Inositol
- Maternal exposure to household products can impact offspring IQ
- Acupuncture studies show possible positive results