Having too much caffeine during pregnancy may impair baby’s liver development and increase the risk of liver disease in adulthood, according to a new study. Pregnant rats given caffeine had offspring with lower birth weights, altered growth and stress hormone levels and impaired liver development.
- Sleep deprivation may lead to losses in fertility
- The impact of in-person and online structured yoga programs on anxiety levels in patients after in vitro fertilization (IVF) failure: a preliminary analysis
- Top 5 Health Benefits of Inositol
- Maternal exposure to household products can impact offspring IQ
- Acupuncture studies show possible positive results