Cow’s milk is creamy, filling, and delicious ice-cold, and decades of advertising have sold it to Americans as a food that “does a body good.” Dairy products are rich in calcium and protein, and they have long been promoted as important for helping kids grow and helping kids and adults build and maintain strong bones. But does dairy deserve its health halo?
- Keep your immune system in top shape
- Rethinking Milk: Science Takes On the Dairy Dilemma
- Sleep deprivation may lead to losses in fertility
- The impact of in-person and online structured yoga programs on anxiety levels in patients after in vitro fertilization (IVF) failure: a preliminary analysis
- Top 5 Health Benefits of Inositol