“Maternal exposure to household products can impact offspring IQ”. Nathaniel DeNicola, MD, assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at The George Washington University, reported children who are exposed to chemicals in the womb may face a range of neurodevelopmental and other health risks as they mature. For example, new research shows that prenatal exposure to common household products can negatively impact a child’s IQ.
- Sleep deprivation may lead to losses in fertility
- The impact of in-person and online structured yoga programs on anxiety levels in patients after in vitro fertilization (IVF) failure: a preliminary analysis
- Top 5 Health Benefits of Inositol
- Maternal exposure to household products can impact offspring IQ
- Acupuncture studies show possible positive results