You’ve decided to pursue infertility treatment to have a family. You’ve read the clinic’s literature and talked through the plan of care with your clinic. It’s becoming obvious that you will need some flexibility and collaboration with your workplace to follow your treatment plan.
- Keep your immune system in top shape
- Rethinking Milk: Science Takes On the Dairy Dilemma
- Sleep deprivation may lead to losses in fertility
- The impact of in-person and online structured yoga programs on anxiety levels in patients after in vitro fertilization (IVF) failure: a preliminary analysis
- Top 5 Health Benefits of Inositol