Sunscreen can reduce the sun’s adverse effects, but there are concerns that it might inhibit the body’s production of vitamin D. In a new study, however, investigators recorded an increase of vitamin D in participants during a week of cloudless weather, with very high UV index, even when sunscreens were used properly and prevented sunburn.
- Sleep deprivation may lead to losses in fertility
- The impact of in-person and online structured yoga programs on anxiety levels in patients after in vitro fertilization (IVF) failure: a preliminary analysis
- Top 5 Health Benefits of Inositol
- Maternal exposure to household products can impact offspring IQ
- Acupuncture studies show possible positive results