Staying active is one thing that you can do to promote a healthy pregnancy. Not only is exercise during pregnancy good for you, but it also has benefits for your baby. Whether you are just starting to add a little more physical activity to your life, or you are already an avid exerciser or athlete, you likely have questions about staying active through your pregnancy. In this beginner’s guide to exercise during pregnancy, we answer some of the most common questions.
- Sleep deprivation may lead to losses in fertility
- The impact of in-person and online structured yoga programs on anxiety levels in patients after in vitro fertilization (IVF) failure: a preliminary analysis
- Top 5 Health Benefits of Inositol
- Maternal exposure to household products can impact offspring IQ
- Acupuncture studies show possible positive results