Tips to Stay Healthy this Fourth of July
- Kick off your holiday with some exercise! Go for a run or walk or anything that is basically moving your body through space to get your holiday started the healthy way.
- Stay Hydrated. Make sure to drink plenty of water so you do not get dehydrated.
- Bring a healthy side or appetizer to your holiday celebration. Consider a colorful salad or a fruit tart.
- Practice portion control. Fill your plate with fruits and vegetables and smaller portions of the higher calorie foods.
- Moderation is key. Make sure you eat, drink and celebrate in moderation.